Come work with us and create something special!
Social Media Strategist
The Media Architects is a content creation and marketing agency based in Surat catering to clients across different parts of the country. We love social media marketing, designing, video editing. What drives us is creativity & that's what we look for everyone in the team. We work closely by creating an environment to easily brainstorm new & creative ideas that we apply in real-time.
We are associated with multiple B2B, D2C brands, SaaS companies and Social Media creators. We provide them with video-editing, design, production and marketing solutions
What we're looking for
Hey there! Are you someone who lives and breathes social media? Do you keep up with all the trends doing rounds on social media? Do you speak memes and know a thing or two about Digital Marketing? If your answer is yes to most of these questions you might be the right fit at ‘The Media Architects’
Your tasks as a Social Media Strategist
- Develop social media strategies, monthly calendars.
- Manage company’s and client’s social media accounts. This includes managing DMs, scheduling posts, coming up with creative captions and posting them with appropriate hashtags.
- Assisting the production team during shoots to make suren content is being produced as per social media strategies.
- Coordinate with the internal team, our vendors, our clients and act as bridge to develop day-to-day social media content.
- Analyse content performance and run ads based on different KPIs. Keeping a tab on spends, KPI, competition, working with effective ad formats.
- Coordinate with clients to understand their requirements and get them executed with the internal team.
- Launch and manage new campaigns. Keep track of potential collaborations.
- Stay up to date with various social media trends and keep a track where those trends can be applied. Have a strong knowledge of digital media and marketing opportunities.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesise data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Knowledge of Data management tools like Excel, Google Sheets etc.
- Ability to create sharable content calendar on any tool of your choice.
- Knowledge of running targeted ads on Facebook Ads Manager.
- Solid copywriting skills.
- Be quick with task execution and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include this role's title in your subject line “Application for Social Media Strategist” (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Please share your past work along with your resumé for us to identify your skillset. If you don’t have a proof of work, not an issue. Reach out to us and our team will assign you an interesting task.
- For any questions or queries, feel free to mail us or DM us on our Instagram www.instagram.com/themediaarchitects